2013-08-26, 11:33 AM
Most of my feedback would actually be for kMS team... When Kaisers, Xenon (dunno after the nerf) or DB do 2x the damage of a below average class (like Aran) with the same range, it makes my blood boil. Not to mention douche ignore damage reflect, super godlike avoid, godlike status resistance, invisible frames, amazing hp, top-tier f'ucking everything.
Now I'm not sure if they just have sincere hate for some classes at Nexon or if they have no idea what they're doing. But I think the main reason is that the dmgcreeps who give them the most money always go to the overpowered ms-on-easy-mode classes. Nexon obviously wants to please this portion of the playerbase because if not, these certain players would go to basil to cry about how they spent $50000 on cubes and Marvel and now they no longer do 2x more dmg than every other class in the game.
I know, sounds like a rant because I made the wrong choice of class (and it is just that, partially). But it's not just Aran, it's many more classes than that. I just know the flaws of Aran the best because I play it. But really, just look at the top 100 players, or the maplers with most dmg, it's not a very diverse group. Compare the amount of dbs, xenons and kaisers in there to the amount of say, battle mages, evans or i/l mages. You know something is wrong with the balance.
TL;DR: They release new classes with no flaws, when the balance of the old ones is already all over the place. They keep buffing the ones already at the top because thats what their biggest money source (powercreeps and ks-douchebags) play.
Now I'm not sure if they just have sincere hate for some classes at Nexon or if they have no idea what they're doing. But I think the main reason is that the dmgcreeps who give them the most money always go to the overpowered ms-on-easy-mode classes. Nexon obviously wants to please this portion of the playerbase because if not, these certain players would go to basil to cry about how they spent $50000 on cubes and Marvel and now they no longer do 2x more dmg than every other class in the game.
I know, sounds like a rant because I made the wrong choice of class (and it is just that, partially). But it's not just Aran, it's many more classes than that. I just know the flaws of Aran the best because I play it. But really, just look at the top 100 players, or the maplers with most dmg, it's not a very diverse group. Compare the amount of dbs, xenons and kaisers in there to the amount of say, battle mages, evans or i/l mages. You know something is wrong with the balance.
TL;DR: They release new classes with no flaws, when the balance of the old ones is already all over the place. They keep buffing the ones already at the top because thats what their biggest money source (powercreeps and ks-douchebags) play.

