2013-08-26, 02:49 AM
Maryse Wrote:Aurtax knows about this, I talked to him about it and he was actually worried that I couldn't take it or that it might have been a lot of stress on me. That and he didn't want to maybe lose my presence on the forums while I do this.
Tyler Wrote:Several of Nexon's staff have read and seen the Council already (and has been brought up to some of their staff directly as well), although there will not be any official announcement until I send the project to them personally once completed.
Maryse Wrote:Part of the reason why I'm doing this is because I keep seeing a lot of negativity over on the forums, I can see that a lot of people aren't exactly happy with the game and/or Nexon lately.
While Aurtax is doing polls on the forums, I want to know more. I don't think staff can do something like this so that's why I'm taking initiative and doing it myself.
That is quite commendable of you, and I wish you luck.
But I can't help fearing they won't even take the time to read your report, much less implement any conclusions. You can take that as my opinion of Nexon, if you want.
Also, you should try to find and interview people who have recently quit.
The people who still play despite complaining, well, Nexon feels they're going to keep buying NX no matter what.
The people who quit years ago, even if they still hang around here and voice their opinion of the game, aren't really a reliable indicator of what is wrong with the game or the company right now.
You need to find people who quit a few months ago (even though it's hard to tell whether they'll manage to stay away), and find out why it happened - and hope it's not something like "I graduated and no longer have time for the game".
Sorry if I sound discouraging. I really do wish you success. Maybe you will be the one to find the winning formula.

