2013-08-21, 11:43 PM
LeoDirk Wrote:Hm, interesting. If only I had Skype.. Must say it is a nice idea regardless. Guessing from the way the post sounded you probably aren't replying to anything in the forums but in the off chance that you are, do you plan on answering and taking feedback for a while or just for a short period of time?As long as people are adding me, I'll be taking in anything I can.
Sephie Wrote:Unclear about what kind of feedback you want. Is it about the quality of life, customer service, character progression, Cash Shop related goods, training areas, "end game" meta, hackers/botters, etc?Anything game/Nexon related.
Other than the fact that all these areas need some work (although getting better), there's not many things that needs to be mentioned privately unless it involves that site that shall not be named and hacking in general.
I can pull a trigger on another Maple Story criticism wall-o-text like I have in the past if you really want. ;/
Anything you'd like to say about it.
I also have questions that you can answer so I can organize everything better.
PirateIzzy Wrote:I do have some ideas, but I doubt they will be implemented in the game, so I don't know if I should.If it's feedback, I'll take it!
ShinkuDragon Wrote:what sephie said pretty much. also i only operate at high night hours.I'll be literally here all night.

