DrRusty Wrote:what other good rings are there that aren't evolution rings? I don't have enough to buy one of those. That's why I was looking for rings from quests.
Not sure if these are good rings LOL
you can use pinnacle ring (6 all stat, 3 att/matt) in current event (kaleido ticket, I opened a sophisicated box and have one) or unleased ring (the 70 coins one).
Angelic Blessing ring is another good ring for starters (1 all stat, 5 att/matt, nice effect), you can create it through profession or buy it with 50m (may be cheaper)
There are some rings crafted by profession which can be equal to evo rings but they are quite, well to me is costing.
I opened the event tab and discovered a ring (don't remember the name but it's like an evo ring lvl 18 haha) in a event will start in July 3rd, don't know whether NX-related or not about this event. if not, you should give it a shot


![[Image: anigif_zps17b59350.gif]](http://i936.photobucket.com/albums/ad205/robotboy_94/anigif_zps17b59350.gif)
