2013-06-28, 05:24 AM
Sorry to bump a week old thread. Has anyone had any luck with these dropping since this post?
I'll admit I haven't been bossing too much since I've just being doing attendance x 10 and logging out, but I have killed Hilla and Mori maybe a dozen or so times combined this week and haven't had a shard drop. Some of the kills were on 3x drop Hot Time coupons. Others with Demon Cry + Spider.
They both used to drop them quite frequently. Have some recipes I need to make
I'll admit I haven't been bossing too much since I've just being doing attendance x 10 and logging out, but I have killed Hilla and Mori maybe a dozen or so times combined this week and haven't had a shard drop. Some of the kills were on 3x drop Hot Time coupons. Others with Demon Cry + Spider.
They both used to drop them quite frequently. Have some recipes I need to make

