2013-06-24, 02:31 PM
DrRusty Wrote:oh cool. I didn't know they updated malaysia, and I don't know how to get to singapore =P. Is there any other advice anyone has for good training spots/easy ways to get gear. Maybe places that you can only use once per account? I found the place in temple of time that has the buy once store with the 60% scrolls in it.
Edit - also, if anyone wants to buy 70mil worth of stuff from me that would be greatly appreciated. I need 70mil to buy a dragon staff this one dude was selling. It's a pretty big upgrade (~1100)
The ToT store updates every day and occasionally will sell very good items for 10k mesos (ie. wabr recipe, untradeable PB chair, resistance potion recipes etc.), so it's good to check it out daily if you're in the area. The shop will "restock" every few hours, so just check back again in an hour or so if there's something you wanted but was sold out.


. I need 70mil to buy a dragon staff this one dude was selling. It's a pretty big upgrade (~1100)