2013-06-24, 07:37 AM
So uh.... holy sh*t where do I begin? A lot has changed in 3 years.
-Is there a way to get hidden potentials on gear that was obtained before hidden potential came out?
-What's a familiar? They're clogging up my inventory
-What the hell happened to the prices? The inflation is crazy
-Expedition?
-Profession?
-Silent Crusade?
-Tempest? Timeless? Reverse? Renegade? Bits? Evolution system?
-Which hyper skills are recommended for a bishop?
<<< how i feel
Edit - btw my IGN is DrRusty if anyone wants a bishop to train with. I spent about 250mil 'ish' on equips and my damage isn't too bad I guess. I can hold my own I think. My range currently is 12058~12693
-Is there a way to get hidden potentials on gear that was obtained before hidden potential came out?
-What's a familiar? They're clogging up my inventory
-What the hell happened to the prices? The inflation is crazy
-Expedition?
-Profession?
-Silent Crusade?
-Tempest? Timeless? Reverse? Renegade? Bits? Evolution system?
-Which hyper skills are recommended for a bishop?
<<< how i feelEdit - btw my IGN is DrRusty if anyone wants a bishop to train with. I spent about 250mil 'ish' on equips and my damage isn't too bad I guess. I can hold my own I think. My range currently is 12058~12693

