2008-12-25, 11:22 AM
Now that I got lvl 1 barrage, I noticed a slight lag between continuous double upper -> barrage. It might just be because my windbooster isn't lvl 11.
What happens is double upper -> barrage -> double upper -> (delay) -> barrage.
Does lvl 11 wind booster get rid of the slight lag? I think I remember someone saying windbooster doesn't effect delays between attacks but it boosts attack animations. If that's the case, then lvl 11 wind booster will only make the delay seem longer. Could somone figure out the DPS of
Double upper -> barrage -> flash fist -> double upper -> barrage -> flash fist -> double upper -> barrage
What happens is double upper -> barrage -> double upper -> (delay) -> barrage.
Does lvl 11 wind booster get rid of the slight lag? I think I remember someone saying windbooster doesn't effect delays between attacks but it boosts attack animations. If that's the case, then lvl 11 wind booster will only make the delay seem longer. Could somone figure out the DPS of
Double upper -> barrage -> flash fist -> double upper -> barrage -> flash fist -> double upper -> barrage

