Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec
#36
Aflac Wrote:I thought the capped range bit was for show only. Proxied showed that even though his range stayed the same he could increase his Venom damage by adding to his equips. I presume the same thing happens here.

Anyway the only way to get this much % is to cube the ever-living daylights out of all his options. Almost assuredly he has at least 2-4%+ on all his additional pots...

I would assume it's the same way, I think it works something like this but lol I'm just guessing with no information backing this

Damage range is based on your stats and skill damage is based on your stats as well, not from your range, but your range can still reflect the damage you do (such as venom, being based off of just max range) It only becomes out of sync when you hit the range cap
Reply


Messages In This Thread
KMS~~~2m~2m range luminous solo Magnus in 27 Sec - by Proxied - 2013-01-08, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)