2008-12-08, 02:13 PM
Blaine Wrote:I used to play every day too, I was already good when GH3 came out, and [B]I was and still am the only person on the planet to pass Through The Fire and Flames Sightread. (First time you play it) All you have to do is play often enough that you don't get rusty, and you shouldn't have any problems. If any of you need help on a part of a song, if I can do it well, I'll give you a tutorial video or find you one.[/B]
A friend at college actually did this. He actually found TTFAF to be harder than The Devil went down to Georgia, but he found Cult of Personality to be even harder xD (all on expert of course, seriously >_>)
I don't play the game very much though, mainly because I don't own it, so I don't have much to say. About the extent of my skills is being able to complete all but TTFAF on Hard, and many songs on Expert.

