2008-12-04, 03:02 AM
TKWizard Wrote:Fiel, can you look into the data more carefully?What the hell? That's just messed up if it were true.
There seems to be a mob that hits a characters HP directly ignoring any form of MG and such.. So.. If you take 5k damage against this mob.. Yeah.. Chance of living is near 0 unless you hpwash like crazy..
YES, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A MOB THAT CAN IGNORE MAGIC GUARD AND MESO GUARD!
Or so was I told on AiJMS.
Harrisonized Wrote:How, exactly does this skill work? Is it like a mages slow?
Or a passive slow that works with an attack? (which would be extremely helpful with flying mobs when meteoing)
Or is it when you get attacked, the monster slows down?
Tikey Wrote:It's passive on the weapon. So the monster you hit has a chance of getting -50 speed.
Fiel Wrote:"10% chance to slow enemy mob by 50 speed"Nvrm. I read it wrong. So the chance is 10% the the monster will slow down? I guess it doesn't make slow and hamstring useless after all.
Does this apply to all monsters you hit at the same time (like, 10% of the time, your attacks will slow all monsters)?
Or does each monster have an individual 10% chance at getting slowed?
And does it stack with hamstring/slow?
(Hehe, sorry if I ask too much)
