Junior Member
Posts: 10
Threads: 4
Joined: 2010-08
Hey guys,
Currently a 144 DB with 30 in Thorns and 30 in Final Cut and 10 in Sharpness. I've put 4 points in Blade Fury, and I just got Phantom Blow enabled. If I want to train in LHC, which should I be maxing first? Blade Fury or Phantom Blow?
Thanks!
Won't Be Coming Back
Posts: 2,107
Threads: 77
Joined: 2010-10
Gender: Male
IGN: Biades4hire
Server: Windia
Level: 19x
Job: Dual Blade
Get blade fury to 20, then dump the rest in PB
20 is the level it starts hitting 5, and you will most likely never get a mob of more than 5 at LHC, unless you're at a glitched map
Posting Freak
Posts: 1,063
Threads: 24
Joined: 2008-08
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
IGN: Kaptivated
Server: Scania
Level: 220
Job: DB, Xenon, DS
1 target vs 5-6 target, as great as PB can be, as said above, mobbing is preferred over a 1 target skill.
Posting Freak
Posts: 5,879
Threads: 247
Joined: 2010-02
Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Country Flag: usa
Sheesh I must suck. I am used to playing my NL, so I like 1v1 rather than mobs.
<< I still have level 1 blade fury. Thats not really a bad thing i guess, considering it hits 50ks without final cut on.
Junior Member
Posts: 49
Threads: 1
Joined: 2010-11
Do what BladesHire said. Get BF to 20.
I've started putting up Final Cut now.
So I think i'm going Max Final Cut>Max BF>Max Phantom