IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

The description for the resistance skills for cygnus say 50% and level 1 at 120

I thought it was 5% level 70 & 10% at level 120, halved if linked to another character.

Still banned and still no reply frmo Nexon. And their chat messengers are ALWAYS offline. Really excited to play my Dawn Warrior since they get quest at 125 for noble mind.

EDIT - JUST READ THE HOT DAY REWARDS. 8 SLOT EXPANSION COUPONS?! MUST GET UNBANNED

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Potion Pot is fixed and working as intended. Instantly best patch ever.

4. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

And how did the potion pot glitch affect you negatively in any way? (I don't care either way since I didn't ABUSE the flying pineapple out of it anyway, just curious.)

5. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

I must be misunderstanding something because from what I can tell so far this link skill manager changes absolutely nothing and that I still have to log onto every single character if I want to select a new character to use link skills on.

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I don't f'ucking understand this. Why should anyone except mercedes (or what have you) be able to decide who gets the bonus exp skill (or what have you)?

It's a limit and icon consolidation. Nothing more.

7. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

Was looking forward to this update for months now, I have a new 24 inch led monitor, however when I try to click the new resolution I get an error that says, "At 1366x768 resolution, this PC cannot support full screen mode"

ANY help would be appreciated T_T....

8. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

It's a matter of convenience, if nothing else. It really shouldn't be a big deal to NOT have to log into 13 other characters to buff a single one.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I didn't like how it essentially made every boss become ez-mode faceroll, because it let you ignore 99% of the boss mechanics without fear of dying. The potion could technically affect the economy in a way, but the amount of people who abused it was probably in the extreme minority.
    I've always been under the impression that if you want to kill a "hard boss", then you have to earn it and Potion Pot removed that type of prestige IMO.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

hmm causes a face as well to lazy to find out which one

11. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

You can still use it during pot cooldown and sed.
    Also spamming the potion pot button when you die or are about to die will also revive you the same way autoHP + potion pot did before.

12. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

The Cygnus storyline is totally worth it. If not for the story, simply for the dialogue

13. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

So could a majority of bosses not dropping s'hit since early summer. Totally worth "abusing" potion pot.

14. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

Not that Potion Pot being fixed isn't a bad thing, but as someone who never bosses in situations where I would die without it, for instance, anything that Seduces with(out) OHKO, I can't say that I like it very much. My #1 use for Potion Pot was to counteract the glitch in Dojo where Set Effects prevent MP restoration, as a mage that takes damage to his MP, I relied on it. Perhaps too much, but I guess my new number one glitch complaint will be fixing that, that or fix Infinity, which apparently is suffering problems too.

15. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

I forgot to take a screenshot, but there's a part where 10 Boogies calls you 'fart face'. =[ I was very offended. lol

I decided to do a few rounds of HPQ now that it only needs 2 people, and the reward requirements don't match well with how many rice cakes you obtain per round.
    You gain 5 every time you complete the PQ, and the requirements for the 2 different hats are 3 and 8...It doesn't match well.

16. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

Just did Krexel. It's gotten a bit more annoying for lower levels.

Some things I've seen is that the left eye can now use Reverse Keys, Stun, and Seal. The right eye has Cancel W/M. Attack working now along with Reverse Keys, Slow, and Seal.

17. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

Since my 136 Hero is pretty much gimped without Advanced Combo Attack, the Zakum Jump Quest is a pineappleing cheap piece of pomegranate (I got part 1 on my first try, but part 2.....), and no one's PUGing Hilla anymore, I decided to hop on my 120 (121 now) Dawn Warrior for some Evolving World (Level +7, HP x5, Population +30%) to see if I feel like getting him to 150 so I can delete my +6 Noble Mind Mihile. (Because let's face it, I now main Hero who can get 100% Stance, most new classes get Stance, who needs temporary Stance?)

Dear Arceus, he's a pineappleing powerhouse! Crescent Divide/Solar Pierce destroys everything! And with +4 Attack Speed.....

Yeah, I think I'll work on getting him to 150 while waiting for RED. (It'll also solve my Hero's Skill Book problem, since I have tons of Skill Books for classes I don't play that can be converted to the new universal Skill Books.)

18. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

My only comment is:

Too bad. Just too bad.

19. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

Thunder breaker was designed for insanity tier mobbing and attacking... you can't macro your skills but.. make sure your attack combination (ie ascension+thunder) right next to each other for maximum spam. It's so insane how fast TB can move through a map. Not to mention every skill has very decent hit counts so training at a mob that you miss at rather frequently is so much more efficient than training at the same mob with a single target mob skill on some other job.

Apparently, if you just accepted the Evo world quest and the tutorial where you activate the system counts as one of your 5 daily runs. ~_~

20. Default Re: Feedback: Cygnus Awakens

Yeah. I noticed that.

It didn't count before the patch. But hey, at least we didn't get the time limit reduced to 20 minutes that apparently came with KMS' Dawn Warrior patch according to Orange Mushroom's blog.